EARLY BIRD OFFER - SAVE $10 BY ENROLLING BEFORE JUNE 30
Give your child the tools to ace their July Holidays and give them a head start into Term 3! The revision program aims to conslidate your child's ATAR knowledge in term 2, review their semester 1 examination and get a taste of what to expect in term 3 with the semester 2 exam and final examination. This revision program aims to meet students' academic needs by combining great resources, student access membership and small group tuition (no more than 12 students) with great value at only $80 for four hours of teaching.
An Engaging Experience
The revision programs break down traditional student sitting in a desk revision program and instead takes place in a meeting room to encourage participation and collaboration. Each program will include:
- Breakdown of syllabus points of introductory topics on a powerpoint presentation
- Small group setting with a capacity no larger than 12 students
- In-depth explanation of more troubling areas
- Takeaway syllabus notes
- Discussion on examination expectations
- Subway Cookies!
- Kahoot Quizzes
April School Holiday Program Date & Location:
- Dates & Time: Wednesday 12th of July & Thursday 13th of July, 1pm to 3pm
- Location: City of Perth Library, Level 2, Meeting Room 205
The Meeting Room 206 will be open 15 minutes prior to the event. The ATAR Survival Guide recconmends all students arrive 15 minutes early to ensure their learning experience is not compromised.
To enrol in more than one revision program, simply increase the quantity.
- Instantly book online with payment via debit/credit cards
- If you would like to pay using cash or bank transfer, choose the offline option during the checkout process
For more information on the program, click here.
For specific enquiries, contact the ATAR Survival Guide through:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 0416631512
Maths Methods Year 12 July Holiday Revision Program
Christian Bien and the ATAR Survival Guide will try to ensure that the content in the revision course is reflective of the WACE syllabus, however, cannot make any guarentees that this is the case.
All students acknowledge the risks involved in participating the revision course. These include but are not limited to allergic reactions, injury, harm and abuse from other students. While actions will be taken to reduce the chance of these risks from occuring, the ATAR Survival Guide does not take any responsibility for any liabilities that may occur.
Any damage to City of Perth Library will be made accountable by the student and the ATAR Survival Guide takes no responsibility.