Get ATAR ready this summer! This 3 hour session is designed to settle you into the WACE Unit 3 Accounting and Finance Course (Yr. 12).
When is it?
Session 1 - Monday, 30th of January - 9am to 12pm at the City of Perth Library
What Will We Do?
In this 3 hour session, students will:
- Be presented an overview of what to expect in the Accounting Syllabus
- Receive a breakdown of syllabus points of first few topics
- Discuss what skills and knowledge needs to be translated from last year (if applicable)
- Discuss how to mange study in their life
- Receive a sample practice test of the first topic
- Indulge in Subway Cookies!
- Revise with a fun Kahoot Quiz
Where is it?
All Set for Summer Program Sessions are located in the City of Perth Library, located at 573 Hay St, Perth WA 6000. Sessions will take place in the Library's private meeting room - Level 2, Boardroom 202.
Who's the Tutor?
Christian Bien, the creator of the ATAR Survival Guide, will be running all sessions. I was a former student at Duncraig Senior High School, and graduated in 2016 under the new syllabus with an ATAR of 99.15. In addition, I have several other achievements including:
- Charted Accountants - Most Outstanding Economics Student
- Charted Accountants - Most Outstanding Accounting Student
- Certificate of Outstanding Achievement - Achieved at Least 10 A grades
- SCSA Certificate of Excellence in Accounting and Finance
- SCSA Certificate of Distinction - School Excellence
How Do I Pay?
You can pay through our Paypal or Stripe payment channels that accept:
- All Debit and Credit Cards, including Mastercard, Visa and American Express
How to Book?
- Complete the checkout process and pay for the session in advance
- You should receive an automated receipt for your purchase
- You will receive another email within 24 hours, outlining the confirmation of your booking and the relevant session details
How do we Compare?
- ATAR Survival Guide's Set for Summer Program (3 hours) is $45 or $15 an hour
- Academic Task Force's January ATAR Head Start Program (6 hours) is $180 or $30 an hour
- WACE + January 2017 Preparation Program (6 hours) is $170 or $28.33 an hour
- Notre Dame's ATAR Express Program (6 hours) is $180 or $30 an hour
- While I will try my best to maintain the above dates and times, booking room availability may require me to change the program's dates and time - a full refund will be given to customers who cannot attend due to a change in date and time
- Spaces are limited to a maximum of 12 students - another session may become available if this session reaches capacity
- The session may be cancelled if it does not meet its quota requirements - a full refund will be given to all customers in this event
- By attending this event, you agree to hold the organiser, Christian Bien, entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.